Sunday, April 17, 2011

Time to Blog!

Hello everyone! Welcome to our blog! Having never blogged before I am really excited about having a blog! First a little background about myself - Jennifer. I am the happy mother of two wondreful children. Justin "Jus-N" 4 years & Josie Mae "Mae Mae" 19 months. I started Clippie Clippie Mae Mae because of my obsession to have a cute matching "clippie" for each of Mae Mae's outfits. Hence the name Clippie Clippie Mae Mae. My little business is just a few weeks old & I am so excited to have you all here supporting me! I will be using this blog to post giveaways, photo contest winners, & more! So stay tuned.... We are almost to 500 fans & we have our first photo contest ending on Sunday @ 9:30pm EST! Thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! Stop by our blog for a visit http://dedastudios.blogspot.com

    DeDa Studios

    ReplyDelete